The Science & Art of Transformation
taking the mystery out of creating lasting change and living life to the fullest
Welcome fellow adventurer, I’m Cathy Gatto Brennan, so happy you found your way here.
We are a tribe of seekers who want to live life to the fullest, and I’m guessing you are too.
Why do some people live a full, purpose-filled lives and others struggle? Is there a secret to making changes(that actually last), transforming your dreams and goals into reality and making a real difference in the world?
I am a mind-body researcher, integrative wellness coach, and author. I study the effects of thoughts on our physical, mental, and emotional well-being. I look at the science of what makes people desire, initiate and create lasting change, and then I share it with my clients and community.( you’re welcome to join us see below)
- Looking for meaning, purpose, and connection in this crazy world
- Frustrated by a pattern that keeps you stuck in the status quo (or in a downward spiral as the case may be)
- Feeling frustrated, exhausted, or overwhelmed by everything that’s on your plate.
- Looking for non-invasive ways to stay healthy
- Wanting to explore cutting-edge research in mind-body medicine and ways to integrate the ideas into your life.
My work focuses on how to use a variety of tools including Cognitive Cellular Restructuring to remove blocks, take targeted action, and pave the way to live the life you envision.(after all that’s how we change the world – one baby step at a time)
Here are some of the topics we will explore:
- Mind-Body Interactions
- Belief Systems
- Emotional Intelligence
- Midlife Unraveling
- Energy Healing